11.12.2009

pretend its yesterday




today i am thankful for all my wonderful friends. i definitely have quantity AND quality. i was reminded today by a great phone call with a great friend, kate. and then ending the night with a little dinner party with my most recently acquired friends and coworkers. the concept of friends has changed from preschool to post college. no longer do i see my friends monday through friday but now i have to go months (sometimes years) without seeing them. no matter what, they are still just as good of friends! and the good ones stick around regardless.




this is for you friends, near and far!











ps. kate, apparently we never took a picture of just the two of us. :(

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I wish there was a "like" button on the blog! I can't wait until Christmas either!!