6.15.2010

t.m.i. tuesday :: if i was a...


If I was a month, I’d be March.
If I was a day of the week, I’d be Friday.
If I was a time of day, I’d be evening.
If I was a planet, I’d be Mercury.


If I was a sea animal, I’d be a jellyfish.
If I was a direction, I’d be south.
If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be a picnic table.
If I was a liquid, I’d be fruit sangria.


If I was a gemstone, I’d be a pearl.
If I was a tree, I’d be a cherry blossom.
If I was a tool, I’d be a spoon.
If I was a flower, I’d be hydrangeas.


If I was a kind of weather, I’d be spring air.
If I was a musical instrument, I’d be a piano.
If I was a color, I’d be sweet pool blue.
If I was an emotion, I’d be excitement.


If I was a fruit, I’d be fresh pineapple.
If I was a sound, I’d be rain on a tin roof.
If I was an element, I’d be water.
If I was a food, I would be ice cream.


If I was a place, I’d be a tree house.
If I was a material, I’d be lace.
If I was a taste, I’d be sweet.
If I was a scent, I’d be christmas cookies.

No comments: