8.22.2009

it's back!

project runway!

this was my favorite look out of the bunch:



i love lace. and i love this color. i just wish i had the skin tone for it. its so flowy too.


there are a lot of contestants from the south this time; i was surprised. but glad. maybe we can finally be a little fashion forward.

anyway, this show makes me beyond happy. i have been waiting a long time for season six to make its debut. i love the creativity of the show and all the drama. it definitely inspires me to at least learn how to sew. i love clothes but nothing ever fits me "just right." maybe when im not in grad school, doing homework, and working every hour of the day... ill learn how to hem some pants.

sidenote: bad choice on having lindsay lohan as a guest judge. she is no fashion icon with her leggings line. give me a break.

bravo... er.. yay.

1 comment:

Ashley and Jeff said...

I love, love, LOVE project runway! I am obsessed too!